Point of Sale (POS) Terminals
Once approved, the Merchant must:
- Install their POS device(s)
- The payment processor will contact the unit directly to arrange an installation date;
- The payment processor will provide instructions on how to install the equipment and leave information about the devices;
- New device must be registered with the Network Operations Center (NOC) and placed in the PCI VLAN. This can be done by emailing email@example.com;
- Report any changes to their payment applications and/or bank card processes that would affect Western's PCI environment to the Bank Card Committee;
- Remain compliant with the most current version of the PCI DSS, Merchant Agreement and Card Brand Rules and Regulations.